Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sunshine After the Storm


Verse of the day: 1 Chronicles 16:31

“Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; and let men say among the nations, “The Lord reigneth.”

I woke up late today and hit a stumbling block on what to write about. I had been writing daily about the verses that were in my notebook, when I noticed today that the verses began to repeat all over again. But as the day was drawing to a close, the Lord reminded me of the sunshine after the storm today. Yesterday I wrote about the calm after the storm and having peace in the midst of the storm. Joy came in the morning because I put my trust in God!

Yesterday was not a great day for me. I was frustrated with the kids and the husband for the most part, but God reminded me of the battle and brought me to my knees to read again what I wrote earlier that day about going through these storms. Today, I awoke to ice melting, sunshine, and blessings all around me, the same blessings I was ungrateful about yesterday.

Today, I was able to see God smile down from the heavens on me and my house. THE LORD REIGNS FOREVER! God will work in the hearts around us just like He works in ours. If we just have the patience to wait on Him in the midst of the storm, we can appreciate the sunshine after the storm.

Ecclesiastes 11:7-8 (KJV)

Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun”

Be thankful for those little things that annoy you day to day…They are shaping you to become something GREATER. Be thankful for those little things that annoy you day to day…They are shaping you to become something GREATER. Yes, I said it twice so I could read it twice. (Sinking in now!)
Enjoy your walk in the SON! The Lord our God REIGNS!

Walk in the Spirit,

Prophetess Deanna Mack

 

No comments:

Post a Comment