Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Spiritual Harvest


 

How many of you desire spiritual gifts? Yes, I’m sure most or all of us do. But to who much is given much is required. Remember we talked earlier about building God’s house. Our spiritual bank account with God can run high, low, in the middle, or even in the negative. Anybody been there? I have. My husband calls running in the negative bad checks and God desires to put good checks in your account, Amen!

There was a point in my life where I gave up Jesus,  reading my bible, gave up prayer, and gave up desiring to please God and I began to walk more in the way that pleased me, flesh. What led to this was much stress and striving over the word of God and who Jesus is. I became confused and the enemy had me defeated.

It was a short time but too long. I began to feed my flesh in watching and listening to non-spiritual things. Things that are harmful to walking in the spirit and reaping a spiritual harvest. Revelations disappeared, spiritual gifts were gone, the devil no longer attacked me in my dreams. When the devil is no longer worrying about you, you are no longer reaping a spiritual harvest. It is those who are the enemy wants to take over.

What you put in must come out; so be careful little eyes and ears, because we are the temple of God and what God will not allow in His house sure enough don’t need to be in this vessel of His. Some things ARE harmful to the spirit. Amen!?!

But how many of you know that God is married to the backslider? Yes He is. I received a vision of Jesus about 3 months into my vanity and God revealed himself to me as my Savior, the Son of God and Son of Man, The Light, the Messiah, crucified and beaten and bruised for my sins. He told me to read John 3 and 4 and began to rebuild my faith again. I had previously been trying hard to earn my way to heaven, trying to be perfect, but God said just believe, have faith, it is finished, that is why Jesus came into this world.

His will must go forth in me for He has called me for a purpose. He babied me back to spiritual health, and still is, as I build His house.

What I have learned is that to reap a spiritual harvest, we must sow to the spirit.

Galatians 6:7-10

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Therefore, Beloved of God let us put in what we desire God to do in us. What are you desiring God to do? What gifts have you left unattended? Why are we still struggling? Sow to the spirit and reap spiritual goodness and everlasting fruit of the Spirit. The work of the Lord goes forth in the Sprit. The weapons of our warfare are spiritual and mighty in God for breaking strongholds.

2 Corinthians 9:7 says, “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.”

The more we put in the more we get out of it. Whether it be good or evil, we will reap what we sow and the measure is according to our sowing.

When we sow in our garden seeds for an expected harvest, we can only expect what we put out there to grow and nothing more. When we sow to the spirit, it’s the same concept. We will get what we put in and reap the spiritual harvest that we earned.

God says in Luke 6:38, “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Are you ready to reap your spiritual harvest? Begin to spend quality time with God. No more excuses! Get it done and watch how God blesses you! It is His desire to give you “a land flowing with milk and honey.” We look to His kingdom and His righteousness and without Him we are nothing.

If we open our hearts to Him today and let Him feed us of His Manna from Heaven, the Bread of Life, out of our bellies will flow rivers of Living Water. Amen!

Walk In the Spirit,

Prophetess Deanna Mack

 

No comments:

Post a Comment