Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lead Me




Verse of the day: Psalm 143:10 (KJV)

 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.”

Thinking about this verse today I thought about the song “Lead me to the Cross.” The chorus says, “lead me to the cross, where your love poured out, bring me to my knees, Lord I lay me down, rid me of myself, I belong to you, Oh, Lead me to the cross!” Amen! Powerful words!

There is nothing more that I want than to be in God’s will because I know in His will, I have everything I need and all is good. I know His will is to be living a lifestyle filled with uprightness by His spirit. It all comes back to the cross. No matter what we do, nothing can take us away from the His love for us on the cross, we just need to call on Him to teach and lead us by His good spirit.

Matthew 6:9-13 (NIV)


 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
 your kingdom come,

your will be done,
    on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
    as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from the evil one.’”

Let God lead us today and teach us his will for our lives.  I am so glad that when I seek Him, I find Him, just as the word of God says. I will be studying at home and the same subject God has had me on, will be what the preacher is teaching. Awesome! This is just confirmation of the spirit of God moving in our lives and His desire to teach us. I love those confirmations!

John 14:26 (KJV)


But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

I love it! God’s reminding us through His holy Spirit what he has already told us or shown us but are we listening? Let’s open our ears today and hear what thus saith the Lord. He is leading us and showing us how to break these chains in our lives. O, open up your hearts today and be ATTENTIVE to His voice people of God!

Matthew 11:28-29 (NIV)


“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

The Lord desires a meek and quiet spirit which He is the example of. He says “learn from me!” Amen! We want to listen to what our friends on facebook say, our coworkers, and family, but what does God say?

These people are not our God and we need to stand firm in him and let Him lead us because wherever he leads us will be good, amen!

#1 We need to be taught

#2 We need to be led by his spirit

What are you looking for God to lead you in this year? I would love to hear from you! As you seek Him, you are guaranteed to receive of Him.

Walk in the Spirit,

Prophetess Deanna Mack

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment